Well-versed in systems integration solutions
AFDtek Announces Energy Dashboard ProductJuly 2013
AFDtek announces a cost effective energy dashboard product that will simplify the process of adding a public display to an energy management system. The dashboard can show current and historical energy usage patterns of one or more buildings.
The AFDtek Energy Dashboard will be available in standard configurations for BACnet, Johnson Controls Metasys or OPC connectivity. Included will be several standard dashboard pages for the display of energy usage, energy usage comparison, photovoltaic panel performance and local weather.
The end user will be able to:
- Display energy data for one or multiple buildings
- Choose which dashboard pages will be displayed for each building
- Insert his own building or facility pictures
- Customize the branding displayed on the dashboard pages
- Choose the order in which buildings and pages are displayed